Considering enrolling your kids into a summer camp or joining a local sports league this summer? Here are some things to consider if you are planning to enroll.
- Bring all food and water. Most places are not allowing the use of vending machines or microwaves. Please note to be aware about food allergies of others.
- Fill out contact tracing forms if your club/camp has one
- Strict cleaning guidelines are in place as part of Phase 2 at facilities in Calgary. This includes more hand wash stations and hand sanitizer.
- Inform your children about guidelines before going everytime, especially maintaining social distancing and how to cover a sneeze/cough.
- Have masks and hand sanitizer readily available (Note: Masks are mandatory at public indoor facilities starting Aug 1, 2020).
- Find out how big the team is and what guidelines are. Ask yourself if you feel safe or have any concerns. Feel free to reach out to the organization and ask what they are doing to ensure people stay safe.
- Stay home if anyone feels unwell!
- Wash your hands and sanitize regularly.
City of Calgary: Day camp guidelines